Congratulations! The nominations for the 3rd Annual LMGI Awards make us all look good! The Awards honor productions in feature films, television, and commercials from around the globe, in which the creative use of filming locations enhances or helps to drive the storyline.
Winners will be revealed during a formal ceremony, hosted by David Doumeng on Saturday evening, April 23, 2016.
The LMGI Awards also honor outstanding service by Film Commissions for their above and beyond production support. Our Honorary Awards (The Eva Monley, Lifetime Achievement, Trailblazer and Humanitarian Awards) celebrate industry professionals for their overall contributions to filmmaking and to the global community beyond.
We are all thrilled with this year’s submissions, encompassing creative use of locations from all over the world. This year we opened the submission process. Production companies, film commissions, directors, producers and filmmaking fans from around the world provided potential nominees reflecting our expanded global focus.
The nominees for the 3rd Annual LMGI Awards are:
– Blackhat (Janice Polley / LMGI and Julie Hannum / LMGI)
– Black Mass (Charlie Harrington and Benjamin Dewey)
– Creed (Patricia Taggart and Dan Gorman / LMGI)
– Our Brand is Crisis (Batou Chandler / LMGI – New Orleans; Luis Estrella / LMGI – Puerto Rico)
– Sicario (S. Todd Christensen / LMGI and Shani Orona / LMGI)
– Bridge of Spies (Klaus Darrelmann / LMGI and Markus Bensch – Europe; Jason Farrar – New York)
– Mad Max: Fury Road (Simon Crook and Paul Tomlinson)
– The Revenant (Robin Mounsey and Bruce Brownstein / LMGI)
– Straight Outta Compton (Alison A.Taylor / LMGI)
– Trumbo (David Thornsberry / LMGI)
– Better Call Saul (Christian Diaz de Bedoya)
– Bosch (Robert Paulsen and Paul Schreiber / LMGI)
– Mr. Robot (Demian Resnick)
– Sense8 (Marco Giacalone/ LMGI and Bill Bowling / LMGI)
– True Detective, Season 2 (Michael Chickey / LMGI and Caleb Duffy / LMGI)
– Aquarius (Michael Haro / LMGI and Stacey Brashear)
– Fargo (Matt Palmer /LMGI and Rob Hilton)
– Game of Thrones, Season 5 (Robert Boake / LMGI and Tate Araez)
– Gotham (Keith Adams /LMGI and Pat Sones)
– Sleepy Hollow, Season 3 (Nancy Haecker / LMGI and Ryan Taylor)
– Apple Music – History of Sound (Peter Orth / LMGI, David Henriksen, David McKinney / LMGI)
– Budweiser – Lost Dog (Patrick Riley / LMGI)
– Chevy – Chevy Anthem (Sean Alquist)
– Facebook – Friend Request (Adam Butt / LMGI and Wilson Wu)
– Toyota Tacoma – Let’s Go Places: Countdown (Scott Logan / LMGI and Scott Trimble / LMGI)
– Albuquerque Film Office
– Berlin Brandenburg Film Commission
– Film LA
– Mexico City Film Office
– Royal Film Commission of Jordan
Honorary Award recipients, Award presenters and venue information will be announced in the near future. Further inquiries regarding the LMGI Awards may be directed to Lori Balton and Robin Citrin at email@example.com.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact LMGIawards@ingledodd.com.