Familiarization (Fam) Tours | In Partnership
with the Location Managers Guild International
Familiarization (Fam) Tours are valuable tools for attracting potential productions and acquainting key production personnel with local resources.
VALUABLE MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
• Effective FamTours will acquaint prospective media producers with the host’s area, encouraging them to bring productions to the region.
• FamTours establish personal relationships between tour attendees and hosts, turning participants into potential clients.
• Properly orchestrated, these tours are an effective form of marketing that can raise a film commission’s profile while courting industry decision-makers.
• Positive potential economic impact includes: direct production expenditures
and long-lasting effects on film tourism.
Reach hundreds of decision makers by hosting a virtual FamTour.
To host a tour, you must be an active LMGI Business Partner.
LMGI VIRTUAL FAMTOUR INCLUDES
• Reach 50+ professionals day of call, and hundreds more from the recording
• Pre- and post event marketing
• Event web page on Locationmanagers.org
• Event packaged and displayed on LMGI Member Dashboard (Location Library)
• Newsletter coverage
• Hosts receive a copy of the recording to share with their prospects
To discuss an LMGI FamTour please contact
Carol Skeldon, IDM Sales Executive for the LMGI
(310) 650-8838 or Carol@IngleDodd.com