2020 VISION: WE SEE IT FIRST
LMGI AWARDS GO DIGITAL
TOWN HALL + DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION COMMITTEE
LOCATIONS ON TWO
WITH DODD VICKERS
BUSINESS PARTNER SPOTLIGHT:
THE LOCATION PORTAL
Chris Catalfamo and Heather Ross
LOCATION SCOUTS PANEL
ATLANTA FILM MONITORS PROGRAM
AUGUSTA AND COLUMBIA COUNTY, GEORGIA FAM TOUR
SHOOTING FOR THE STARS Exploring Sony Cameras With The LMGI
LMGI PARTNERS WITH NEW PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING FIRM
COMPASS MAGAZINE UPDATE
COVID UPDATE: COVID-19 TELEHEALTH BENEFITS
WELCOME NEW LMGI MEMBERS!
GET INVOLVED WITH THE LMGI
The LMGI is a product of your design. Your participation, energy and ideas enable us to broaden our reach and influence as a creative, dynamic force in the entertainment industry. As an LMGI volunteer, you can work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top Location Professionals in the world to shape a healthy future for our craft and for those who will follow in your footsteps. Become a part of the bigger picture. Get involved today.
- Join an LMGI Committee. There are plenty of ways to apply your unique skills and we welcome your participation and expertise on any of our Committees, including: Coffee Tuesdays, Comic-Con, Education, Marketing and PR / Communications, Membership, Region/International, Website or the newly formed Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee. Join a committee by emailing them here: https://locationmanagers.org/lmgi-committees/
- Propose your own ideas for special projects and events that would promote and support your local locations community. Email us at: volunteers@LocationManagers.org
- Write for the LMGI website or pitch your story ideas to the LMGI Compass magazine. Email Website@LocationManagers.org or Compass@LocationManagers.org.
- Share your work, your play, your city, your passion. Send your events, stories and videos to the LMGI Newsletter. Email Newsletter@LocationManagers.org.
- Share your art. Submit your favorite scouting photos, quirky/fun or fabulous, for the LMGI Newsletter or Compass magazine, or your photography collections for the LMGI website Member Galleries. Email Photos@LocationManagers.org.
- Join Coffee Tuesdays on Zoom, and once we can start meeting up in person again, come out and attend LMGI events and parties.
- Follow us on social media. Join our Facebook private members group. Like and follow us on our public Facebook profile, and hashtag us on Instagram.
- Run for a seat on the LMGI Board and become a part of the Executive Committee that guides the guild.